What kind of anarchist are you?
Click Here to Take the Quiz
1. Your favorite book (out of these listed):Che: A Graphic Biography
Up the Ladder: Coping with the Corporate Climb
Granny Made Me an Anarchist: General Franco, The Angry Brigade and Me
(I have never read any of these, but this one has the most intriguing title.)
2. Your clothes???As much black leather as possible, anything from Hot Topic
Whatever I want all the time.
Whatever is minimally appropriate for where I'm going, whatever I feel like at home
Work: dress to match the position I want to one day hold, Home: jeans/khakis, shirt, shorts
3. For what reason(s) would you stay up past when you normally go to sleep?Can't stop discussing a thought-provoking book or news story with friends, other reasons...
Sick relative needs my help, can't sleep.
Can't stop planning the revolution!!
4. You feel authority is ____eventually gets abused and therefore should not be used as a way of gaining power.
usually wrong about how I should be, what I should or should not do.
not to be obeyed/used except if it's in keeping with an end goal of anarchist revolution
necessary to keep order.
5. How do you feel about the world in general?It needs an immediate dissolution of all borders, governments, schools, prisons, and churches.
It needs some serious healing, love, sunshine, and revolution.
It SUCKS except when I'm doing whatever I want.
It's easy enough to enjoy this world, as long as you stay in line and do what you're supposed to do in life.
6. How do you feel about religion?Religion is the opiate of the masses and should be banned.
I hate religion, they just tell you what to do and how to think.
I am religious, so... I like religion.
I do not like religion, but regard myself as a spiritual person. I respect others' rights to religion if that's their thing.
7. How do you feel about work?We all work all the time, only some work gets you paid and other work doesn't. Sometimes personal circumstances require one to work, other times, it's ok to do work that doesn't pay.
I hate it.
I would NEVER work for the man to save my life.
It's what you have to do in order to do well in life.
You resist the system by your actions, words, and lifestyle. You are well-read in the theories on anarchism, you love Naom Chomsky, and agree that all humans on this Earth are of equal importance. You like people who treat you as an equal, and you like groups who strive to use consensus as its decision-making process and base their actions on nonviolence. You may lean socialist or libertarian, but you are squarely in the anarchist camp.